- 1st Regular Session:
May 17, 2017
- 1st Special Session:
June 16, 2017
- 2nd Special Session:
July 15, 2017
- 3rd Special Session:
July 27, 2017
- 4th Special Session:
November 21, 2017
- 2nd Regular Session:
From the Glossary of Legislative Terms"Veto" - An official action by the Governor that nullifies legislative action in the passing of a bill or appropriation. (See Alaska Constitution, Art. II, Sec. 15)
Streaming Committee Meetings
Currently, the Capitol is equipped to stream committee meetings from all of the standing committee rooms. Certain special events may be streamed from locations inside and outside the Capital. This service exists to provide Alaskans with live access to every committee meeting in the State Capital.
Floor Session streams are available through Gavel Alaska.
February 21 - 12:35 pm House Department of Natural Resources Finance Subcommittee has been canceled.
- House Resources Committee 145 viewers | Open in New Window
- House Finance Committee 37 viewers | Open in New Window
- Senate Judiciary Committee 7 viewers | Open in New Window
- House Judiciary Committee 17 viewers | Open in New Window
- Senate Health & Social Services Committee 11 viewers | Open in New Window